maandag 28 november 2022

New objective for the coming years : 160m DXCC

Magic Band DXCC goal achieved !  One year earlier as expected.

So time for my ultimate HF challenge : DXCC on Topband.

During the last years, I collected some hardware to play on topband, but all of this stayed the boxes.  

Since this weekend I'm migrated to only one band : 160m.   
Steppir and 30m vertical stay operational in case of a new ATNO DXCC, but are not connected to the shack.

On my first coaxial hardline I've an inverted L, the second hardline provides connection to a remote switch with the possibility to connect up to 4 receive antennas.

As always my 2 basic principles are implemented : 

1. Keep it as simple as possible.  No complex array solutions, beverages only if really needed.

2.  Follow the Pareto principle.  20% effort to achieve 80% result.  Therefore I don't want to work 300 countries,  I just want 100 countries, no WAZ, no WAS even not a WAC if too difficult.

At this time I've 63 confirmed countries on topband.  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten